GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

glad i did, page-7

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There is increasing urgency to the problem of climate change which is becoming more evident every day. Witness the small Pacific nation of Tuvalu, barely 2m above sea level pleading with the world to act now, as they prepare to become refugees to a rising sea level. Further damning evidence on the ABC last night that increased CO2 in the oceans is acidifying the water, interrupting the calcification of shells, coral reefs will die, whole marine ecosystems under threat.
    Greenpower will have to be implemented at a greater rate than is being taken up now. No aspirational targets achieved at APEC should make it clear that the current leaders are dithering in the face of urgency. Bring on a change and put vastly more government incentives in place to develop renewable energy at a faster pace. When this happens geothermal should be well placed to benefit greatly. Just about all of my investments are in renewable energy, as more people become aware that they need to act now by voting with their dollar to buy Greenpower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.