MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

glad i went to agm, i won't sell my shares

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I went to the AGM --and I am Glad I did, I have now met the board and I have great confidence in this company

I questioned Jurgen, considerably and found him to be completely transparent

He acknowledged that their have been delays and at no stage did he dance around this, he squarely faced the questions and some strong criticism, but backed his actions as based on the boards subjective opinion based on the complexity of negotiations that were on the table

Why I am glad I went, is because I saw the absolute transparent attitude and response that Jurgen displayed as well as the rest of the board, they are obviously quitely confident about the negotiations, re the Artemis prospect
    and that the capital raising was not a knee jerk or panic move it was done to strengthen their position at the negotiation table, as well as a platform of security in case the negotiations did stall and that they would at the very least be able continue to protect there asset as a result with enough capital to at least commit to a drill prgram ----I am not the least concerned now ---in regards to this company and its intentions --they now have my total support and confidence

I find a lot of posts here from people who have no holding bagging in an unnecessary unprofessional manner,
    I do applaud those of you who have a negative sentiment but are willing to share your views but in a constructive manner, lets just be a little more considerate when it comes to sending hate and destructive posts as we are all bennefiting as a result of this service, if we all do our homework and share our views professionally then we can all bennefit as a result ---I do not want to have to spend an hour going through posts that are completely irrelevent to what this service is about ---lets all try to keep this service pumping buy or sell hold or whatever --your views I do value,--- your unprofessional bagging and rubbish posts I do not ---Question who else was at the meeting can you please express your views I just got home and keen to hear it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.