SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Good story Bobminer. Poseidon boom was indeed a crazy time and...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Good story Bobminer. Poseidon boom was indeed a crazy time and watched a mate put the mining stock page on the dartboard, throw the darts and buy where they landed. Over the next few weeks/months his quick picks went up over 500 percent, along with almost everything else I might add. I was almost dead broke at the time and was simply a bystander so did not share in the unprecedented boom, and following bust. But guess what I witnessed then may be the reason I have stayed a dumb investor ever since. Had a few good wins such as Delta Gold, but not so good of late in these challenging times of market manipulation, computer bot trading, and short selling etc, and not likely to ever be repeated in this instant info internet era. To win today I think the discovery has to be real and substantial as Sirius has shown. Backed to the hilt by MC is also a major factor, and substantial drilling/exploration at and around Nova will likely prove up a major new Aussie Nickel mine in the years ahead. Just wished I had stayed with it during the quiet time.
    Bit of a rub off on Nova surrounding el holders but nothing like the old days, and think that the drilling results will have to come in positive first. But will likely cause a bit of a stir if they also hit Ni sulphides.
    Bit of a lad that miner with his melted coins, couldn't take that win away.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.