BEN 0.65% $12.30 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Part Quote from Denver " Bendigo's improved credit rating should...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Part Quote from Denver

" Bendigo's improved credit rating should help make another increase in the next dividend."-end quote

How does an American credit rating agency,that even gives an up rating for a mutual fund in Sri Lanka of all places,automatically sees a bigger div being paid.?

I would suggest you read the fallout that has begun in the gost gunns and the great tree rip off first.

Then ask yourself why certain characters were and are hiding behind Bendigo's skirt just on the issue of the statement of discovery,that has not only ambo chasers of 2000 investors,that have adviser groups of individual investors representing them.

To the latest,of a chartered accountant,who was on the Great Southern board,while an associate professor at Adelaide university,now on the board of Adelaide Hospital after receiving an honours degree from Adelaide uni, who is giving evidence for openers on a scam that is bigger than W.A. inc.

All and sundry,need to note also,that this ponzi scam that Bendigo is in deep for hundreds of millions $'s,was and still is allowed as a tax write off.

Also the Adelaide Bank had a duty of care under the banking prudential or fiduciary act to act in a responsible manner.

The fact that Bendigo BOUGHT,I repeat B-O-U-G-H-T the loan book off Great Southern Finance at a discount 36%,doesn't sit with me that I have to pay Bendigo.

That is where again we have money,Gunns and Trees and it will be a matter of not the last man standing,but is it possible another peripheral bank is swallowed by one of the big four

MOO
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.30
Change
0.080(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $6.985B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.32 $12.38 $12.26 $16.20M 1.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5842 $12.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.30 949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.