GLA 0.00% 1.7¢ gladiator resources limited

Gladiator Resources Gold Projects, page-617

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I was relying on my hopes for a TH today but not the case by the looks, days still not over. I'd definitely be over the moon with a fat juicy Ann.

In reality we could be looking at more mid to late Sept for some news, when I spoke with Andrew last they we're still on track and all was looking good.

.01c+ by end of the month would be very comforting for all invested, November will be a telling month on markets worldwide, so we may all still have some chances to enjoy some accumulation on a few specs before they launch.

It would be great to be on the inside of this project as I reckon most days would be filled with high fives with what we have in the ground. At the end of the day, I have time to sit and wait for things to grow and I know I will benefit greatly from my own DD.

My interest in GLA is comfortable and I'm looking forward to my fruits of their labour

We all have different reasons to buy and sell but what's not cool is the constant attacks from the uneducated.

There's never a right or wrong time to buy or sell if you have done your research from more than one source and remember tips from friends aren't always good ones.

I hope you benefit greatly mate, no matter how large or small your stake is.

Hope that makes sense? I'm pretty baked this arvo biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377035 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 213496 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.