APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

A whole week went by without a single posting,then the Quarterly...

1. 128 Posts.
    A whole week went by without a single posting,then the Quarterly is published.There were 3 that same day and 13 the next day ( 5 by Penny).
    None of them very informative. Fergus, One of your earliest posts with analysis was most professional and informative. Your comment on the "re-read Ann......"thread was...:-
    "Nothing's changed for me - would like to see the SP higher of course. My checklist for 2009:

1. Start making $ from demo plant in March
    2. Get successful results of the testing from the demo plant back
    3. Complete BPS and secure funding deal for 60k tpa plant
    4. Start construction on said plant.

If all these things happen, it will be a great year for APG in my opinon. Anything I missed"
    Well still nothing has changed, but I do not understand why you would sell @ 0.015. A man of your indicated knowledge would know that when the SP gets to that it would be silly to sell. I think those who wrote posts should have filled their glass before calling up Adobe to read the Ann.
    We are in Global recession and nobody ( BHP,Multiserve et al) will be thinking of spending money in the next 6 months and by then APG will be earning $7 million a year. Enought to sustain it until contracts ARE signed and work starts on plants.
    MT was obliged to issue a report , even though he had nothing to say that he had not said in Dec.2008. So what did everyone expect???? and these posts reek of disappointment.
    I think your value of $0.04 is way too low (probably not for a Banker) because the Technology is worth a lot more. Certainly a lot more than when you valued it at $0.10 over a year ago. There has to be at least 5 different values attributable to APG...
    The Bankers Value
    The Investors Value
    The Speculators value
    The Traders value and of course
    The Market Value
    Of course the most important is the last one which is a mix of the preceeding four. No where do I mention "Real value" as that is impossible to define and is irrelevent to the Stock Market.
    I suggest everyone fills up their glass again and again and each time it falls below the halfway mark ( due to evaporation) then fill it up again.
    When your glass is full but the bottle is empty, then send the wife out for another bottle before your glass is empty :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.