APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

glass half empty, page-10

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Buddy,

Fair cop. I am guilty of posting out of frustration, and I should take my own medicine of doing some critical analysis and posting some insights worth reading.

To clarify my previous comments:
    1. We should indeed make some money this year if upgrade to the plant starts this qtr (as stated in the qtrly...it is indeed in there). If we infer 3 months of production, we should get $1.5M - $2M or so. ($7m x 25%). Whether its enough for APG as a whole to turn a profit I don't know.

2. Unless there is some life changing event for the worse (for either APG or myself), I won't sell until at least the end of the year. The guys needs 2009 to prove they can make $$ out of the technology.

3. Despite my comment above, I would CONSIDER selling right now at 15c (fifteen cents), not 1.5c (one point five cents), if somebody wanted to buy us out. 'Bird in the hand' type thing.

4. Clearer language and planned dates in Qtrlys / Updates would make me more satisfied that there is a clear plan for the year that is being executed.

5. I expect news in the next qtr to hear about(a) results from tests, and (b) the upgrade to the plant has started.

Regards,
    FG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.