ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Hi J and J now wash your mouth out..pererably with crude..for...

1. 13,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4567
    Hi J and J now wash your mouth out..pererably with crude..for mentioning a major ..

I hope there's not major coming in because that would mean a farmout, or dilution by another name and form.

We will need a lot of cash to develop this field no doubt but as the wells are slow decline it doesn't have to be developed lightning fast like high decline unconventionals.

Personaly I would like to see a mix of debt, cashflow and equity and retain our 60%. If these wells were costing $12-14mil a shot, the field had no reserves on it and we had no income, then a few free carries would be needed and someone to take the risk. We have put the hard yards in and taken the risk and drilled two wells ourselves also our debt is low, so why give away WI.

Depending of couse how #5 and #6 plus the 2 re-entries play out wells could be self funded from there on IMO building up slowly. There are always a lot of ifs and buts in drilling but I would like to see how far we can take this and have a chance to get the real value out later instead of giving it to others.

I doubt a Major would be interested anyway it's to small and tricky for most to bother IMO.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.