CVN 0.00% 19.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Got in from work and suprised at the end result today, but i...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    Got in from work and suprised at the end result today, but i guess that many couldnt resist a quick profit.
    However, i agree with claws, thats sometimes taking quick profits to then chase another stock often results in loosing the dough you just made . With specs, it aint that easy to be certain of making money,due to the nature of the trading activities of most punters.ie buy,and then move to sell mode if it turns against you.
    As far as im concerned, with 10,000 plus barrels already in the bag and a twice monthly drilling campaign over the next year with an over 75% hit rate i am now more than happy to let a significant amount of my funds to grow to the dollar mark and beyond.
    The announcement today is a very significant shift in the credibility of the campaign and jv imo. Not that Ted doesnt have it, but i mean the operation as a whole going from a speculative type operation, to a truly beleivable high growth unfolding story.
    Anyway i bought today and will likely buy more if there are enough silly sellers wishing to give them away and at knock down price.
    I read a little burst by t4p the other day regarding the manipulation of cvn and its sp to rid people of their shares , and if it goes down tomorrow after such an announcement i will be playing their game and buy,buy,buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $89.18K 463.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1570255 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 126794 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.