AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium is abundant on this planet, however the technology is...

1. 36 Posts.
    Vanadium is abundant on this planet, however the technology is the key to leverage the profit I believe. For example someone who has the tech to turn carbon to diamond, do you think who will make the most of the profit ? The coal minner or the guy who's holding the technology and selling the diamond. Well my point is the AVL is aiming at to making Electrolyte for VRB industry this will needs some research on how to increase the intencity efficiency and also how to meanwhile lower the price. Currently the major challenge is the cost for VRB is still too high, not the up stream mine but the down stream components:

1) Cell stacks

2) Electrolyte

3) Membrane

4) Maybe some management system cost ?

Some companies have made some progresses to lower the cost for some of these components but still some more work needs to be done. I am glad to see AVL has get the inventor of VRB on board to keep conducting the research for how to lower the mining process cost also increase the efficiency of Electrolyte. Right now the company called RongKe Power has the 90% market share of VRB Electrolyte. If any breakthrough on research from AVL. That definitely will make some difference for SP. Looking forward on this to happen. AVL owns the mine. Also from the above components, Electrolyte is directly vanadium related and also the KEY component of the VRB. Hope AVL research center will achieve some milestone to develop the latest generation of Electrolyte that can dramatically leverage the VRB to a new level. (less volume, lower price and much better performance)

Right now the support fundamental could be the vanadium price recovered from the bottom because of the steel price seems stopped keep falling down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.