AVR 6.05% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

To put a positive spin on a negative sp development I want to...

1. 12,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3814
    To put a positive spin on a negative sp development I want to share another sales experience.

When I was selling very expensive wine / bubbly to business customers which they used to represent their businesses or to please their clients, I always prepared a bottle with a possible label presenting their company. Every time my customers started to come up with ideas to change it I knew they will buy it.
    The same strategy I applied by producing radio ads by myself, presenting at my clients and when they started to suggest a few changes I knew the will sign.

Now AHZ's clients had some ideas to customise CC, anns 3 September, what better indication of what's to come can we have ?

As long as AHZ's customers are satisfied, and that seems to be the case, we can be very optimistic. They expand the product range based on the ADAPT technology, using the existing facilities and that will make it more efficient and profitable over time. In June the sp went up after hitting the 5.7c low in unjustified anticipation of a huge July 4 C.

Maybe that's a reason why some scared holders are selling out and the market waits to see how banked !!!! sales have increased.

I agree that AHZ could inform us monthly about shipped orders until we see a clearer picture. But they don't have to. We can address it at the next AGM but in the end we have to trust them steering the ship.

Time will tell whether the Meerkats or Steinis have the last laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.80
Change
-0.760(6.05%)
Mkt cap ! $249.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.49 $12.49 $11.30 $234.2K 19.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.