GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Glass half full vs Glass half empty, page-226

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Hi Nanday that's good feedback with some points;

Bane has previously said to shareholders to expect quantum leaps in revenue as integrations are completed with enterprise customers. The only enterprise customers at this stage would be cba and the Albert terminal. Na williams, Yum and potentially amazon.

Some feedback on cba deal though; drivers who have a Albert terminal could accept payment on delivery using getswift. But cba also have a seperate payment app for both iPhone and Android phones so delivery drivers can accept payment through this and the phone instead of through the Albert terminal. Imho there is still a big unknown to the adoption rate of merchants the Albert pos system and what that all means for getswift but I think 257 million transactions over 5 years is JoelBane hype only based on every single transaction all using getswift and using Albert pos terminals. Cba themselves offer multiple options to merchants, the Albert terminal is just one of at least 3 option.

We should expect to see a material jump in revenue in the q2 report for the cba announcement to have any substance. Otherwise it's more fluff Joel and Bane have fed shareholders.

There is no news whatsoever on na williams website yet about offering any kind of service like getswift. Mind you there isn't much on cbas websites either... you'd expect na williams to ramp up deliveries in phases as they sell the last mile delivery idea to their customer base the likes of AutoZone and others. If we are not seeing this progressive increase then major red flags because you don't just switch on overnight 1.2 billion deliveries a year.

If the class action is for 300 million what would the lawyers settle for? 10percent? 25 %? I don't know the answer but if they settle for only 25% that's 75 million dollars gone out of getswift coffers. Then to add the significant costs getswift will now need to pay for to get a good legal defence team... there goes at least another million.

Getswift management said they want to hire another 50 employees over the next 12 months. At 100 k a pop that's another 5 million a year in costs, and increasing their burn rate.

I think gsw now have 12 months to survive. Make or break and right now while the technology is great its stacked in favour of collapsing right now.
    If fidelity put an injunction on the 75 million then getswift could be in liquidation by q 3 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.