GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I am sorry but I think you may find that of the "105 million...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am sorry but I think you may find that of the "105 million shares that have changed hands" I think you may find that the same piece of paper has been sold back and forth in 'pass the parcel'. This is what most HC gamblers/retail punters are used to doing.

Looking for the bounce here that is not 'dead cat' is easily done just watch what Regal does here very very closely.

Remember that they only have 5 days after they sell the first line beyond ~1.85m shares to disclose to ASX via a Form 604.

On my basic math (which is very easy to do with the ASX disclosed information) they acquired at least another 1,289,022+ GSW Shares post their 4 October 2017 Form 604. Note they may have acquired a little more as this assumes that they have gone down to the minimum 9.50% which is the threshold for NOT having to lodge an updated Form 604. So they may be a tad higher before today's re-open.

Anyway Regal (assuming they are sellers) need to offload in aggregate 9,080,873 GSW ideally within 5 days of selling the first 1,289,022 GSW to get themselves down to 4.9% and then they can just lodge a Form 605 and they have full anonymity for the balance of the 'filling and killing'.

Best of luck everyone !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.