X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

X64action have not answered my questions in the other post nor...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    X64action have not answered my questions in the other post nor many questions by other posters.

X64action keeps avoiding two simple questions :

1) Who is X64action on HC and who do you represent ?
    I only ask this because X64action said on HC that "everyone knows who we are" and yet does seem to avoid responding to this simple question.

How can you ask me to call you without even introducing yourself ?

The least you could do is tell us if the person writing for X64action on HC has first hand knowledge of this whole drilling contract controversy.

2) Have Mr Welker or Mr Williams ever intended to make the company pay for the drilling contract with Ranger Equipment where the two terminated directors had interests ?

Also answer Kalenn and let us know what was the cost per metre of drilling for this drilling contract where Mr Welker, Mr Williams and Mr Nickeas had interests ?

Kalenn have wrote a detailed and informative analysis of the drilling costs by Ranger Equipment compared to industry standards. X64action should read it and provide a precise response.

The invoices from Ranger Equipment published by X64 in their Letter to Shareholder on the company website :

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/625624dea6f87c927a3b1737/63452fae112a09e777b147aa_111022%20Final%20Board%20Letter%20to%20Shareholders.pdf

I think the facts speak for themselves. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.