NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

glassdoor - what is going on???, page-35

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Something very strange going on but they all seem to be from the same guy using the same hate language. Reality is there are many successful politicians around in all the major political parties and at least two have been leaders while suffering some mental health issues and no-one seems to have cared, but certainly lucky they did not have to make very important decisions on national security matters. These are the risks some parties and owners take when they appoint popular personalities to high office.

So I gather there must be an equal number of executives in many ASX listed companies who have had a successful career by trampling all over their executive competition and still operated very profitable companies and no-one cares until and if and when something goes very wrong. The same applies in the Public Sector and I recall a study having been done at the Public Trustees where the findings were designed to support the giving equal opportunity of jobs to people suffering bi polar and the report which I perused implied that people with mental illnesses were bordering on genius and worthy of being promoted ahead of "normal" applicants. Anyone seen any other similar reports or books on the topic perhaps can post under under Philosophy perhaps ...I think we need a new Topic ..lol

So unless this very annoyed ex employee can provide any proof of mental or management incompetence or impairment then we can only assume it a case of sour grapes and he should stop making these allegations and perhaps referred for psychiatric assessment at one of local hospitals.

Companies like NearMap need very driven, maybe obsessive people to keep the progress moving forward and maybe this is what was really being observed by this serial objector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.