GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gld lost another 4.5 tons, page-34

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    RB

I think your taking a liberty with the truth about the COMEX and GLD figures by about 20% at least.

People on this site were mostly talking about the COMEX running out of GOLD.

Well we were correct the COMEX stopped delivering months ago because its forward deliveries were larger than its holdings.
    Particular banks that were in arrears were JPM , HSBC and can be evidenced by the purchasing of GOLD by JPM from the other banks in the COMEX GOLD futures fund. IMO the COMEX has been swapping interest in COMEX GOLD futures for interest in similar ETF Gold funds like the GLD which is the most traded in the world.

Comex lost most of its GOLD in 1 year and GLD has lost over 450 tons this year alone

If you would like to see the document that allows the COMEX to swap interest in other ETF's I can produce it for you.

Trading on the GLD is done by large funds/Banks/resellers etc because of the amount of GOLD that has to be taken before delivery is beyond most people.

CHINA/INDIA/ME/RUSSIA are buying more GOLD than any other time in history and its coming from the WEST ie U.K./U.S..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.