SLX 6.88% $5.28 silex systems limited

GLE Jobs, page-78

1. zog
    2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    You can bet that 2027/28 really means at least 2028 after commissioning (an NRC operating licence) and then run up to name plate. In the DoE estimates in an earlier paper (i don't have it to hand right now) - around 9 months was set aside for commissioning. This is about usual commissioning period for most processing plants for mines and I can't think it likely to be much difference for PLEF. If they intend to start work in 2025 (after the FEED which should start soon) then a 2027 start of commissioning is IMO pretty ambitious but since they already have buildings at Paducah that should help but timescale depends upon the alterations required. Since the FEED will be going on in parallel with run up of the TRL/6 prototype you can be sure that late stage variations will be almost certain (i.e additions/modifications learnt during the TRL/6 tests) which will add complexity/cost - these will also need NRC approval which will add time. In an enrichment plant the piping (including pipes between cascades are usually a major issue but LIS should have much less stages in the cascades which will help.

Sorry but I have seen new builds and commissioning too many time before to be an optimist - you have to be realistic; NRC approvals make matters far more prone to delays (see what has happened to reactor new builds)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.28
Change
0.340(6.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.14 $5.31 $5.06 $3.960M 763.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1629 $5.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.28 3460 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.