SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

GLE Jobs, page-79

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Its probably fair to note that the full scale pilot programe completion (trl6) would take the tech to a point of certainty where institutions will lend money for the project. That is, at Trl6 even those not directly involved in the science are very sure the thing is going to work. For me, once construction starts I'm happy to count my chickens well before 2028.
    Also I believe this is a modular plant. From what I've seen, once the footings and utilities etc are done (which dont necessarily need a completed licence), It still looks like a largley bare site. The complex gear arrives in large preassembled bits and it blows your mind how fast a plant can go up. The commissioning crew will be starting their thing in parallel, so problems can be sorted as they are found.
    This plant isn't a reactor project, rocket launch or a mine, it's more like a first of a kind chemical plant, of which 80% is existing or adapted technology and the other 20% ,would have been by then, extensively tested.
    If you have a time line with bonuses and pain share agreements in plac,e I wouldn't automatically assume it'll start up late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
-0.180(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.80 $4.50 $1.778M 386.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 37322 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 3008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.