SLX 0.00% $5.07 silex systems limited

GLE production start prediction and progress, page-12

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Cameco is the strongest and best run Uranium supplier in the world. If you listen to Grant Isaac in his many interviews one cannot help but be impressed with his knowledge and understanding of the uranium industry. He has a PHD in economics and knows how to maximise the returns of Cameco, in my opinion he is more knowledgeable than Brandon Munro and Brando is exceptional. When GLE is fully activated Cameco will have almost a completed their vertical integration, they will be uranium miner, convertor and enricher. Their penetration into the nuclear industry is extensive, nothing happens in the industry without Cameco knowing about it and understanding the full implications. I don't think we could have found a better partner.
    MG is also an exceptional individual and has a PHD in Nuclear Physics but that doesn't make him a an expert in the uranium and nuclear fuel business. MG has done a great job getting us to this point, steering us through the challenges of the discovery, the treaty, the GFC, Fukushima and the economic problems of GE and culminating with the "Deal of the Century" where we obtained 51% of GLE and now are in the box seat to supply enrichment services to the US and the sale of the re-enriched tails. But it is now time to hand the baton over to a company that will maximise our returns and secure our position in the industry for the next 50 years and that is Cameco. I am very happy to have Cameco as our partner even at 25% ownership + royalties. I think that when Cameco exercise their option to buy the last 25% the value of Silex will have a dramatic uptick, the magnitude will tell you how much the market agrees with my sentiment.
    We can now concentrate on things that Silex do well such as research, I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with Medical Isotopes. Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.200B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.15 $5.05 $177.3K 34.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 844 $5.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.07 608 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.