SLX 0.65% $6.09 silex systems limited

I havestarted this new thread to monitor progress for GLE...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I havestarted this new thread to monitor progress for GLE mobilization only.

18 yearsago today I made a prediction on this forum Post #: 1561738as to which company was going to beselected to become the licensee of the Laser Enrichment technology.

Here iswhat I said back then and you can draw your on conclusions as to how right I was.

Allsigns are now that Cameco will be the commercial partner for SLX.

New information is that GA will not be making a bid because they have eyeson taking over USEC who are financially strapped. Ga are also part of theconsortia building the Lead Cascades for USEC.

That only leaves GE as the wild card.

Why cameco.

They are one of the Worlds biggest N players and the only area that they arenot in is U enrichment.

They have stated that they want to get into enrichment. The delay in slx announcementsis because everything they do has to be run through the Protocol treaty and beapproved by both the US and OZ govts first. That takes time and is outside ofthe control of the companies. (look how long it took to get Condeleze Rice toallow DD to begin.

Cameco are Canadian. The treaty also says (article 3) that any use of SLX laserenrichment outside of the USA will need an amendment to the treaty.

Howard is in Washington now and then going on to Canada. It is all top levelGovt stuff.

Expect an announcement this week which will name Cameco and Howard and Bushsigning amendments to the treaty. The time is close to what SLX have said.

As we now know the wild card was played because Cameco did not at that time have the USA residential qualifications to hold the Technology. How things have changed.

Cameco never lost interest and have now TRUMPED the pack and are firmly in control of Laser enrichment.

Within thenext few days I will post another prediction of exactly when the next major andmost important announcement will be made with my research to back it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.040(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.17 $6.24 $6.09 $2.123M 345.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 604 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.15 1806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.11
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.18 $6.24 $6.09 55583
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.