Gleeson a Labor lack!

1. 10,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Those of you who think that Sky is dominated by LNP and Liberal lovers are only partly right. When push comes to shove commentators like Andrew Bolt and Peter Gleeson think that they have the answers to everything and the politicians (conservative ones) are mugs and labor ones are just on the wrong side!
    They actually give oxygen to losers like Pauline Hanson and her colleagues including Mark Latham (who is maybe not quite as bad) but people in garbage parties that don't have the answers.

Peter Gleeson in the courier mail has just had three articles where he has derangedly attacked the LNP. He has brought up comments from people from a decade ago and tried to make out that the story is accurate and that the party is riven by divisions!

I am hoping someone can publish links to some of the articles so that people can read ....and I'm sure the anti LNP people will love the articles but I just think people should see the media for what they are and that is basically troublemakers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.