IBG 33.3% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Glencore dispute resolution, page-8

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Let's be honest IBG got its mining licence Dec 2016. That was 3 years ago. The mining licence was for 30 years. So we have spent 10% of the mining licence trying to pick up funding. During this time we have missed peaks in the Zinc prices that could have filled share holders' pockets. We need to understand the frustrations expressed as consequence of this delay. This is party why I am asking about this tribunal timeline. I believe that after the finding is delivered, if the finding is possitive, then finally shareholders will see some appreciation. This share was running at 10c just before the mining licence was obtained it is now near on 2c. Surely even the most rosed colored glases should be able to see the that people like AJ are just sick of the drawn out waiting game and what feels like a significant missed opportunity.

Now back to my question. Any feeling for the timeline of tribunal? How much do you think this ahs cost us? What do you think the final outcome will be? Do you know if the arbitration findings are binding?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $80 40.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 29333646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2384335 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.