BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

1.225 was a blessing so I bought back another 100000 pieces....

1. 125 Posts.
    1.225 was a blessing so I bought back another 100000 pieces. Glencore takeover? It's too early days now for them to do that. Not likely in my opinion. Good story to keep hyping the stock though.
    If you think zinc has a good future then just on perkoa alone the stock is worth more than $2 and when you give some value to mumbwa you have to say at least $3 currently for btr is fair value. I think it will make it to $7 within 18 months.

I dont think its only Glencore doing the buying however Im sure they have alot more than just the 2.1 million they bought the other day. They have been buying ALOT more than that and I would think they are not far off the cusp of 20%.
    Scott has been making good friends with the Glencore boys and his future is not just about those options that he has been working hard for to get in the moeny and now convert!

Scott is setting himself up for bigger things and the company as well to give all the shareholders back what they deserve.

It's a balancing act, and now that he has got the support of all the shareholders for building back wealth and stability for long term suffering shareholders, it is time for him to get rewarded. And who better to get rewarded from than big grandpa Glencore!!!

BTR has a big future ahead. Still a cheap buy under $2!!!

Get it while you can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $25.88K 1.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 10966960 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4675591 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.