CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thank you BRW. Another interesting day yesterday. For a much...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Thank you BRW.
    Another interesting day yesterday. For a much needed change we saw CDU go against past "controllers " complete SP control ON market UP days. Why? imho:
    They lost control eventually yesterday because someone (pro CDU) also had the computer program ability and played their game….plenty of HFT's but on the buying side of the fence….any blocking shares were systematically taken.
    I do agree with one of our down rampers where he stated volumes are low….. but we ended up higher than the market the day prior on a market down day and again yesterday on a market up day….so all very positive for us holders.
    Also at some stage our manipulators will be called to account as per the action being taken in the USA that is now also focussing on the "Dark Pools" ( refer Bloomberg News) over there and clearly that group feel they are immune doing it in the Australian market….I guess they have that out of sight out of mind mentality…. Well the people who need to know, and want to know are being fed the Australian facts…..good eh!….not to mention in yesterdays newspapers here the independent Australian Financial Advisors adding their voices for the call to have a Royal Commission into what was flushed out in the recent senate enquiry.

Now today….DOW up, most of Europe up, HK up over 1.5% and the big plus over night ….is the price of copper!! finally able to punch past US$3.20/LB resistance and went to US$3.22 / LB. it looks to me like the big time copper shorters are losing their control over the price of that metal. It was staggering to see them remaining heavily short despite the LME and Shanghai stocks plummeting to their lowest levels in many years…..for numerous serious long term reasons.
    Fortunately from the CDU 18th June announcement "Within the next 2 weeks the Company also expects to reach a significant milestone, surpassing 1 million tonnes of ore mined from the pit and delivered to the long-term stockpiles." not to mention "…..
    "….significant quantities of this high-grade primary ore, with the view to achieving first sales of primary DSO ore."
    BRING IT ON CDU!!!
    imho I feel the market will see we are not the ones to be classed as the poor second cousins

of SFR but in fact perhaps the opposite will prove to be true…….SFR are currently at $6.37!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.