CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Glencores opinion on copper, page-23

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hottuna,

Why don't you prove your statements in that sentence ... Where is the IMO/IMHO/Just my opinion disclaimer .. treading on thin ice I would have thought ... nothing much has changed on the CDU down ramper threads since I last posted.

I could organise to buy the stuff they have, at my price.The Chinese partners might not agree nor CDU .. the time will come for export shipments at the appropriate time and price.

Time for you to realise that the easy copper pickings are now long gone .. CDU has low hanging fruit, without the huge cost of finding new low grade / large scale discoveries in sovereign risk territory.

The low hanging fruit is what all companies are looking for .. go find some!!! then tell us all how easy it is.

You certainly are no explorer and it apppears to me that you have absolutely no concept of what it takes for a brownfield explorer to get to production ..nor the realistic time frame... nor ,it would appear, the nuances of raising Capex/Opex funds in a shark infested global funding pool.

I am not sure what your angle is! If you have have lost money on the stock ,surely you would have realised the risk involved in investing on the ASX ..without listening to the rampers...maybe you are a shorter! ..who knows. Your persistent bagging of the company is becoming extremely tiresome.

I suggest you set up your own exploration company,set it up on disallowed and then eventually cop all the blog crap associated with it... especially if you do not keep up with the mandatory shareholder reports...at least CDU are one of the few that gives regular reports ..whether you like pics or not..they do not have billlions of shares on issue , they do have a resource that is being dug up and stockpiled as I write.They have off takers and they have underwriters for funds .. what's your problem with that???

What are you digging up???

I do not hold yet, but I/we may at our discretion.

Disclosure:
    I/we, am/are heavily involved in brownfield resources exploration in NWQ..one piddly tenement is next to CDU's .. we know the ground and we know what it takes to get to production.We are not listed nor are we likely to.

No wonder companies buy back shares!!!

Just my opinion on your post ..Your post was specific without the appropriate qualifiers, hopefully you will respond with a more substantive reply .. The good thing about HC is the right of reply.. we can all learn more with qualified commentary.

I am an advocate for the Junior/Brownfield explorers ..without discovery there would be little progress in the resources game in Australia...we do it tough ..but we discover.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended ..it's you money not mine...spend it how you want .. dig deep
    before you invest , or just go out and dig your own ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.