SLX 7.89% $5.33 silex systems limited

GLE's plan B?

1. 20,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    A short time ago Silex hinted about a second enrichment plant being built at Paducah possibly?
    I believe this is their fallback position, i.e. plan B?

I reckon that may only happen if the Wilmington Pilot fails to be economical or is unworkable?
    If recycling is proven to be viable and profitable, then I believe that will be the route they take, I believe that was always plan A even back as far as 2009, from what I see I reckon they plan to use the UF6 from Paducah as top up in the recycling process at Wilmington if that pans out? that I believe is why Paducah isn't going ahead right now it's a wait and see thing, but Paducah may still start construction as early as Q4 2018 according to Timetric, I agree that there are conflicting timetables with this, I think they want to keep their options open, hence the differing times shown between different sources.

This is why I reckon it is pointless trying to work out an NPV at this time, there are way too many variables here with this, when the whole game plan becomes much clearer, then people can start to look at what they think the value of Silex is, but that's only my opinion.
    Last edited by moosey: 07/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.