FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Excellent point pauljbo470 and LMAO here its scotch o'clock....

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Excellent point pauljbo470 and LMAO here its scotch o'clock. Also earthworks just finished and paid the guy a bonus for fussing around getting the drainage right on my instruction.

Ahem FML - yes how right you are pauljbo470. The two key differences I see are; that the price of gold has risen and looks like consolidating up here, and secondly that CRE purchase at such a cheap price ...because it was a large distressed asset.

The risk is higher short to medium term however the reward is larger now - built in. So 20c plus now becomes a matter of avoiding danger and consolidating operations - there I go using the C word again.

Gold has been following a fractal pattern on the chart for 10 years. I had a guy write my newsletter for a while who had been head of interest rates and Fx for the Bank of America. Funny he saw merit in charts and had been a professional at aq high level for decades.

But what would he know LOL - sub patterns emerge from time to time and then fizzle out as the pattern breaks down (then you have to find a new one - it takes time however yields an amazing confidence once you get the hang of it).

My NL followers would have seen this observation over recent weeks before it bottomed after that high at 1920ish - and if it continues gold will rise a bit further while it tapers off - up to say 1820 - 1830 ish over the next 2 - 3 weeks perhaps a tad more and then roll over and back gradually (over a few weeks) to the 1730 - 1750ish level again. This is also a classic consolidation within the larger decade long fractal pattern - self similar. Should gold taper off the AUD will also do the same so no real damage to FML IMO.

For astrologers Mercury goes into retrograde late November (23rd or 24th depending on where you live) in Sag. and so communications, appointments etc will get snarled up. If this can effect announcements on a stock you are waiting on then forget until early January when the full effect clears).

I have watched this influence with distant, perhaps indifferent interest in the past and have seen some merit in caution when it happens in certain star signs it can get nasty. I am not a star person myself but do find it interesting as it is based on observation & reference back upwards to alignments - not guesswork. Sort of appeals but not enough to be the basis of my decisions.

Stupid mass media sun sign crap is just that - oversimplified garbage I am talking about the proper science as I have seen remarkable analysis based on this. Not by me - by enthusiasts so, like some people I am supposed to ignore, I keep an open mind and listen. Amazing what you can learn when you grant others with due respect and look for their intelligence, knowledge and wisdom.

For fundamentalists - Italy is in trouble - so is the USA, Japan, Spain etc - and bond traders are wetting their pants because they focus on what could go wrong. Greece DID default there is no other practical conclusion. Pimco however are still ramping up their equity funds and i will not say more on that except that they enforce my strategy (I did not make them up I listened to others and applied my own research and observation) of three part equity investment approach:
    1. Top down analysis (big picture)
    2. Bottom up analysis (company analysis - FA and probably TA as well.
    3. Local sovereign / commodity conditions in conjunction with 1 and 2.

Take care and best regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.724K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 130790 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.