FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

glittering prospects - smh 13/11 - fml 17 cent, page-80

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    pinto,

cheers,

we both know they won't be paying $30m tax,but play with the figures how you like and they look potentially even better,so that sum may still be due to the taxman as a result.

No way do i see FML willingly parting with the cash though
    Not when there are plenty of other options about,to still make the profit(very important for shareprice and future aquisitions)and get credits for tax paid or losses credited elsewhere to someone else while keeping the cash.
    Those options are both very near and very far away from where FML appears to be at the moment.

I still believe CRE just popped up and got in the way.Hunters can't get too fussy when a wounded duck(shareholders) flies into your gun and gets knocked out.One quick ring of the kneck,throw it in the bag and it's carry on and wait for the rest of the birds to return to the pond and settle down so you can line up a juicy one in your sights,knowing your already one up and the AMMO's still dry.The only thing lost was time and the NOISE created by the diversion that unsettled your old family pet ducks (CO.shareholders) out there used to draw in the unhappy.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.724K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 130790 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.