GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Global Battery Factory Investment List, page-14

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    "Need a list of spodumene projects ready to get off the ground with funding."

Yes, of course, as we all know - all projects that are talked about come to fruition on time and meet expectations!

"Mt Cattlin producing almost enough to power most Teslas"

My god, what is happening to the rest of the lithium? The United Kingdom alone will need almost 40% of the world's lithium production to make *HALF* of their vehicles EVs by 2050 (and their target is 100%, not 50%).

"...for EVs to be viable long term. The cost of a vehicle have to come down dramatically."

Do you think that Nissan and VW will be selling their EVs for $65,000 each? VW is investing $130,400,000,000 (that's 130.4 billion Australian dollars) into EV production. There is a thing called economies of scale.

In the late 1980s they were selling hi fi VCRs for $1,200. EVs will not be a luxury item 5 years from now.

-

I guess you were long, you missed the last peak, you started to panic and you sold, you took an absolute bath, and now you want to short or something? Get back in at lower than $1.21?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.