GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Nearly Four years of deep analysis and investment in this sector...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Nearly Four years of deep analysis and investment in this sector and I’m still confused. My Degree was easier! Thanks AC for helping me see some of the forest from the trees. Recently I had that sinking feeling I’d blown my capital. Probably why A lot of others here are losing the plot as they feel the same. The demand and supply didn’t add up and I started counting pine cones without seeing the forest. Im in awe at how well played the shorters got it. To have me doubt my own SWOT . I didn’t blink on the last two big dips. The exhilarating rises always left me thinking steady this is only the beginning don’t get excited. My purchases have ranged across the whole spectrum from late 2015 to the present. Some here would say loser why didn’t you sell? Well that capital may have been blown on something less fundamentally sound like .......who knows. I’m here for the caviar and champagne which is $10 a share. If the board thinks GXY can reach a 100,000 LCE then I,m on Board. Bring this shit on and take as much time as you need to get it right. Don’t sell the goose that’s going to drop golden nuggets. I originally got into this as The main premise was the Gigafactories are coming. Well the list of companies in sjlasx post and the proposed investment blows my original premise out the back end of an ore crusher. It’s bigger than I could ever have imagined back in 2015. TISM!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.