AVR 3.26% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

Global Cardiocell Takeup Rapid

1. 9,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4295
    32 days to go to that FMG 10c dividend guys, $100M cash to AF and $2M cash to catlow, rowley and emichrome who are also all large AHZ LTHs. The days are ticking down, the old boys are keepin tight lipped and you guys are talkin dribble, i dont hear any of the old boys talkin down AHZ or sellin, its all lockdown in that secret KGB Siberian lab remember - quiet accumulation taking from the likes of you detracters, the FMG old boys have by stealth taken a stronger and stronger grip every month that goes by over AHZ and Corridon, its all word of mouth, the AHZ AGM looks like an FMG AGM or a National party convention. The old boys are stayin ilong, keep talkin to the poor sods to sell, great for our FMG friends who are investing their large FMG dividends into AHZ- last 2 dividends saw large AHZ SP spikes. I will bet on it again.

What a load of rubbish to say "cardiocell sales disappointing". The factory opened on 15 July 2 weeks ago! GIve me a break. Even before that Cardiocell sales up from $56K last Mar Qtr to $397K this Jun Qtr without the factory operating is incredible take up of cardiocell globally, thats an increase in revenue of 709%, a 7 bagger, at this rate cardiocell sales may be Sept Qtr at $2M alone another 7 bagger as the factory only opened 15 August half way through the current Qtr, the $14,4M Morgans 2015 FY estimate is lookin real thin right now. More like $20M IMHO

the demand is outstripping supply by 99%, basic economics, demand kicks off supply, once supply builds then the demand gets met and demand then increases until a saturation point when supply exceeds demand, we are 5-10 years away from that point. Gardisil took 10 years to research and bulk produce, to do this with cardiocell in 2-3 years from testing stage to US/Euro selling with a factory to boot is one of the fastest test tube to production turnarounds in biotech ive ever seen.

If 3 large pharma companies have launched $3B-$10B takeovers of biotech producers in the last 3 months then thats a good sign guys - AHZ is on the US and Euro radar, and its producing and ripe for a flush up from a 19.9% buyer who wants to partner it globally like Merck GSK, Pfizer or Sanofi.

That factory is worth $100M in my book and i think Baillieu Holsts range of 25-55c is about right medium term FY 2015, but short for FY 2016 when Morgans say the AHZ/cardiocell sales will rocket up 320% to $44M which again looks thin to me more like $64M. You guys give AHZ no credit for such a massive uptake and turnaround globally, I find this to be an extraordinarily fast test tube to production cycle that the FMG old boys would be proud of.

I am criticised for saying BUY yet show me any broker with a sell recommendation or why i should sell? Tell me the bad news please. With cardiocell sales growing at 700% every 6 months-12 months why should I? Thats crazy. I will follow the winners, AF Catlow, Rowley and Emichrome. As i said before wait for that saturation and at least July 2015 when pattersons are sayin 320% sales increase from the start of that FY. Why sell now when the sales are at a start up low? Its a buying opportunity. This stock is bulletproof and every cheap CRs has proven a 50%- 500% SP increase hit with me. Where to from here, 23c-25c is what the 5 brokers are callin as a short term minimum. How is that not a buy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.15
Change
-0.410(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.49 $12.49 $11.30 $127.5K 10.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1113 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.15 442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.