g'day re:reports and recordings of peculiar earth noisesnothing...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    g'day

re:
    reports and recordings of peculiar earth noises

nothing to worry about, its natural

re:
    sinkholes appearing in many unexpected places

from all the extra rain and mining

when miners make caverns they eventually collapse, many countries mined dry eons ago

re:
    it could spell the end of the PTB,

yes they think bunkers are safe but dont realise new weapons will ruin the party, e.g. HARRP's 1st targets will be bunkers

bunker banker

an overpopulated world with religion and nukes etc.. the result is a huge population reduction sooner rather than later

we will get what we deserve

it will fix the co2 problem and forge our spirit to want peace in our next lives

fear wont help, only logic will
    be like Kirk and Spock as one ;)

we reincarnate in what we made

traces of ancient nuclear war (isotopes and vitrified rocks/sand) can be found in 50 odd places on earth, most deserts are started from nuke wars, man has been on earth for 20 million years, the Atlantis/MU war was fought with guided kamikaze asteroids that wiped the slate clean, earth was a prison for advanced societies who banish as they dont kill

i know what i say will be dismissed by most, its for those who know deep down its true, man is ancient, the universe is not sterile its wild, the gods where men like you but had ufo's and shit, since religion was formed the prime directive applies as religion is more dangerous than nukes, the fanatics cant get loose on the cosmos, star men are as gullible as earth men

Tunguska was a space ship self destructing with all hands for breaking the prime directive 4000 souls onboard

our ancestors help by sending prophets throughout history who re-incarnate here

www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

goto Spirit lessons and contact reports

ask your spirit to be released from confusion
    and ask it for the Truth and light

i know its not for everybody and i must respect that
    http://ca.figu.org/Talkativeness.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.