"If it's not that, then what is it?"I am always stunned by the...

1. 83,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "If it's not that, then what is it?"

I am always stunned by the almost total silence on global dimming.

People running around like chooks with their heads cut off discussing global warming, man made warming, CO2, natural disasters and god knows what - and, of course many questioning why.

omg, we even discovered recently that we haven't got the slightest clue what clouds are doing in this mix - how comical.

Now, in all of this mess - there is one gianormous elephant sitting slap bang in the middle of the room - and almost no one discusses it.

Indeed almost noone - well, very few anyway - have even heard of it.

Global dimming.

Known for decades.

Finally proven what jet trails do to it when the 9/11 forced air shutdown happened - and yet ----------

who discusses it?

Is it not possible that a dramatic drop in sunlight reaching the earth's surface might change a whole very large bucket load of things?

Arrh, like algae, like CO2, like O ?

Now, I have no idea of what it is doing - but,

a blind 2 year old on the world's fastest galloper could tell you it HAS to be having MAJOR effect on a shipload of things ----------- big things, important things.

But, what do we discuss?

Global bloody warming, Coal, pushbiking instead of driving, turning of your heater?????????

We have to be bloody kidding --------- there is this big giant issue right here, right now, right on our doorstep - and we don't even give it a seconds thought.

We can't even measure it accurately, we don't know if it happens over the oceans, we have had it for decades, then it went away for a bit and now it is back and we don't know for how long - and, unlike other measurements - the measurements we have are staggering - up to a few percent PER DECADE - how's that for numbers?

We are continually amazing - and continually stupid - and imo, continually manipulated.

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.