If that is your response then it appears that you have no...

1. 40,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    If that is your response then it appears that you have no disagreement with what I've posted. The inference being that you agree that I'm correct.

As you well know, everyone has the capacity to do more than one thing on any given day. Parliament addresses many subjects on any day. covid is indeed a major issue yet it doesn't require a great deal of intelligence to understand that MPs must still address all important issues and aren't restricted to one issue solely.

What the lack of progress on global warming does suggest is the fact that the current Govt doesn't want to address the matter. They are scared of having to admit that coal fired energy production is a major contributor to global warming and they don't want to do anything that might upset mine workers or mine owners and other vested interests. This has nothing to do with covid. So therefore your post amounts to nothing but an excuse that you want to use to dismay the 70% who recognise the need to act on global warming.

sorry Copperbod... you've achieved nothing with your post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.