MGC 0.00% 43.0¢ mg unit trust

Global Dairy Trade Auction

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Do youselves a favour and take a look at the chart of GDT on the results sections of the afore mentioned website. Up 2.6% over night but more critical is where this puts the chart. Buyers know this is the bottom and some big moves are looking imminent.

Someone said I should put my money where my mouth is and buy Fonterra shares. I can do one better, I produce 1.4 million litres a year for MG and am still on $0.61 per litre inclusive for May milk. Very viable and am not deviating from my path.

As devastating talk of suicide is and I don't want to be the slightest bit frivolous on the subject but if someone died for every mentioned suicide I have heard of in every downturn in my 23 year career there would be few farmers left.I am always a little sceptical when I hear these stories. Anyone like this would have a pre disposition and they should not be in the game. Get out. Work in a milk bar. Do some voluntary work. I have never heard it happening near me even though a town was mentioned on this site the other day just a few ks down the road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.