CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Yers probably already know... I just finnished reading todays...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Yers probably already know... I just finnished reading todays "West Australian"
    Page 63 in the business section... Apparently some WA diamond company is being looked at for a take over... The reason behind it is that debeers, Rio, bhp and a few other big players are starting to try to consolidate their diamond interest in a push for a global consolidation of diamond resources... The price is heading north and so are the pushes from the big boys to gain more interest in the little sparklies...

What great timing for a punt here to pay off big time if the drill results come in sparkling.... Most of us have seen what can happen to Micro caps under demand conditions... I imagine Cluff is on numerous watchlists at the moment and one little sniff of the sparkle could set this little beauty alight...

Its a very exciting climate for this little penny to start drilling in... If she pulls the goods we could easily be waking up to a re-rating one morning.... Polish yer shovels and stock the fridge with VB and let the good times roll...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.