GOD unknown

Great volumes today. Market depth was also good with strong...

1. 258 Posts.
    Great volumes today. Market depth was also good with strong buying support especially towards close. General meeting today approved the merger, therefore green lights to go ahead. Hopefully we should see the price getting stronger over the next few days and week, a price above 3c looks possible. The cutoff date is 7 Jan and the new Medair ahares will come on about a week later, so just a short time off the market to allow the paper work.

This is definitely a great deal for god, both businesses complementing each other in terms of services and geographically and timing cant be better with terrorism and war treats.

I think this new enlarged company, Medair will be one of its kind on the ASX, and with a good business model we should see it doing well. At the moment many people are still unaware of the potential still thinking that god is still the ugly duckling, which soon hopefully turn into swan! The price did spike up from 1.6c to where it is now, in the last few days but potential and value from what I can read and research indicates much more.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.