ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Global Endorsement for Mixngo Technology, page-18

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    In all fairness jak, The market has been screaming for validation that Mix N Go isnt an overhyped unwanted technology.
    We have seen many interactions get derailed due to company takeovers, or being split up etc, leaving us in limbo with the negotiations.
    This announcement shows a very large company telling the world that Mix N Go fixes problems that previously have been too hard, and in my opinion deserves an announcement.

It is one of the bread crumbs that are being left with increasing regularity that the market will be able to look back on as blatant signals by the company that we are indeed about to break through the acceptance barrier by the scientific community in a big way.

I dont believe the raising of funds for an acquisition will be put to shareholders, at least not in full.
    I would think they will have institutions or entities that would be willing to put funds in when the time is right, as happened last time.
    I think the price will be significantly north of the current price, as management have signaled they expect more announcements to come in relatively quick succession.

Sentiment has changed and the SP will soon follow I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.