ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Global Endorsement for Mixngo Technology, page-36

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Swami,
    Firstly this isn't a shot at you. I like contrarian posting which challenges the status quo on here.
    I don't necessarily agree with what you have written above. What's to say that some scientists have decided to avoid trying to couple certain proteins due to the difficulty of using the covalent process. A previous presentation from Anteo suggested that their are potentially over 100,000 proteins and only 2,000 or so have been identified. I would suggest to you that binding new proteins which potentially were difficult or not possible in the past may now become more simple and in a much more timely and stable manner.

As I have stated before on here and I will restate it for any newbies, the golden goose for Anteo is not the cost savings for current tests, it's clearly creating tests etc that were either unreliable or impossible in the past now become possible. This seems like the avenue the company is now going down which I think is the big difference between the last 12-18 months compared to the last 5 years. This isn't to say we won't eventually be incorporated into all the tests etc that a new partner already has, just that the lead in will be new tests. You can see this with many of the new or potential partnerships mentioned in the past 12 months.

The other area where we will provide major benefit will be in cost savings however this will be in areas where the costs are almost prohibitive to the benefit. Initially I see this as being an area where we can potentially capture 100% of the market for example microtitre plates. The cost benefits will lead to more companies eventually using mix and go activated plates for R&D. This is the snow ball effect that many long talk about.

I think it seems pretty clear that we are now in a position where the company has its irons it many different fires and the risk has been shared between Anteo and the company funding the programs. This will lead to good revenues eventually.

Something that hasn't been mentioned recently is the timeframe for bio separations to come on line. The initial CR in 2013 was to expediate revenues from bio separations from 5 years to 3 years. August this year will be when 3 years falls due and it sounds like from the bits we are fed that that milestone may not be too far off the mark.

A question I have for others regarding POC1 - we fairly recently filed a patent for sensor surfaces. We now have access to that part of the device however the product launch is later this calendar year. Will we be able to be on the launch device enhancing the sensor surface before the patent is granted 12 months from the filing date? Could this be part of the cartridge where we are on version 2 because legally, to protect our IP we can't be on version 1?
    Just to be clear, I'm purely referring to the sensor surface and not activating the beads.

I could look it up but would prefer to hear from others who understand this area much better than me to explain to all.

Cheers
    Last edited by cashman2284: 07/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.