ADO 0.00% 2.6¢ anteotech ltd

I've done the same thing and topped up a bit. I didn't intend to...

1. 6,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    I've done the same thing and topped up a bit. I didn't intend to as I been doing a bit of short term gambling trading to pay for the drinking fund and realised that at the end of it my ADO holdings had increased somewhat. Having acquired some shares and then seen the lack of a response from the market, I've ended up hanging on to a few of what was initially designated as trading parcels.

IMO the recent announcements indicate more validation and acceptance of the technology which further de-risks the stock. The company is in a better position but the SP is basically unmoved pre-announcements. I know many are waiting to see the final ink on the dotted line, and that's fine; but unless you're jacked into the ASX to be the first in line when they announce it, you'll inevitably pay up heaps for absolute certainty. But in the interim, the technology is far more widely known in the industry, reputable companies are seeking to work more closely with ADO and are now openly spruiking the technology a-la Luminex.... and none of this is reflected in the SP? What a sleeper.
    Last edited by Sojourner: 08/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.