WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

global energy medicene, page-9

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Southoz,

I wonder if the author of that blog has ever seen a Radio, a Television, a Mobile Phone or a Microwave Oven?

I wonder if that author understands that without electromagnetic energy the world as he or she knows it would simply not exist?

I wonder if that author knows that NASA's scientific instruments use the full range of the electromagnetic spectrum to study the Earth, the solar system, and the universe beyond.

I wonder if that author is aware of the Australian Research Council's (ARC) approval of almost $300k of tax payer's money over the next 3 years to fund further research into what this blogger has described as a piece of nontechnology or woowoo machine
    _____

Projects Proposals for Funding to Commence in 2011 by State and Organisation

LP110100201 Dr Jennifer Rodger, Prof Sarah A Dunlop, Prof Rachel M Sherrard, Mr Lawrence W Farrow, Dr Chin Joo Goh
    Approved
    Project Title
    Studying the impact of pulsed magnetic fields on neural tissue
    2011 $100,000.00
    2012 $80,000.00
    2013 $80,000.00
    Primary FoR 1109 NEUROSCIENCES
    Partner/Collaborating Organisation(s)
    Global Energy Medicine Pty Ltd
    Administering Organisation
    Project Summary
    The University of Western Australia

This project will determine the optimal parameters of pulsed magnetic fields for treating the ageing and/or damaged brain. The safety features, low cost and compact size of the medical device being investigated maximise
    compliance and make it relevant to populations in remote and rural areas.
    UWA - Projects Proposals for Funding to Commence in 2011
    _____

Remember the former board of OBJ acquired Jeff's Dermaportation technology in August 2004 and then brought Jeff in a couple of months later to take the reigns...

Aquisition of International Scientific Pty Ltd and Dermaportation Drug Delivery Technology - August 2004 from Jeffrey Edwards

Jeffrey Edwards appointed Director of OBJ - 07 October 2004

The former board unfortunately never acquired Jeff's woowoo machine... it's a shame imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.