MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

If management are stating that investors in australia understand...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    If management are stating that investors in australia understand mining better than oil industry, as a reason for sp performance..

I would say to that;
    What a load of rubbish !!

MAY management has not delivered in 2018 what it was promising for the cuba projects, which was being stated last year... not yet at least...

Cuba is cuba.. enough said...
    But now the investment community of australia doesnt know what it's doing ?
    Really ?
    That is laughable..
    I sincerely hope that MAY management can work out a solution for forwarding the projects they have in a sensible manner so that the sp can rise a lot

If they need to dual list on AIM then they should simply do it.. not much else to it..
    Other companies have done it.. so cannot see what the problem is with that one..

Quite possibly what has happened is that they may have cornered themselves..
    There may be a much much smaller list of farminees candidates/possibilities from russia or china for example, who will want better terms than MAY is offering..

MAY could have potentially been in much better position for new investor appetite if it was already on AIM market and hence could be now raising for funds at much higher sp, to drill alone at least say the first prospect.. but with current situation on asx in terms of sp levels etc, that doesnt look like a realistic possibility at all..

Hopefully they get a satisfactory deal over the line soon..
    Blaming investors for not understanding oil sector, instead of the seismic interpretors for that NZ exploration drill? Hmmmm... :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.