MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Meso, What low comments am I stooping to fella ? , the fact...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi Meso,
    What low comments am I stooping to fella ? , the fact that you state that you are sitting on the next Eagle Ford , the fact that the wellhead is a dinky toy , or the fact that there was a fella trying to look at a pressure increase on a 4 “ pressure gauge in a picture..
    I didn’t mention the fact that the well had to be suspended for 5 months due to perma frost, or the fact it don’t flow before the suspension, or the fact it’s still not flowing HCs as yet after it......you have proven very little for shareholder value as yet...., nor have we... agreed.
    I mentioned the fact that your lot has done an absolutely marvellous job of PR, promotion and selling the story on a dual bourse ...our lot hasn’t..
    We’ve had our delays, ..... acknowledged.....we’ve got problems acknowledged...
    However as a non holder who feels the need to opine, purely because your company is used as a strategy reference, and a positive one at that, , there is No need to slate Melbana and our company on the Melbana board, we are all acutely aware of our short falls...and pess poor performance....
    Looks like you can back to yours soon and possibly analysis yours.. still rest in comfort, if your well doesn’t flow commercial HCs you have done it to a far bigger captive audience and investor base than we have.
    Good luck in your investment..
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.