MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Meso, Why are you posting on the Melbana forum ? To make you...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi Meso,
    Why are you posting on the Melbana forum ? To make you feel better about your own investment in the company you own shares in ?
    Do you want me to come on to your forum and add my comments on the actual facts of your Alaskan operation to date ?
    I was going to report your post like all the others that got taken down on this site ( nothing to do with me I will add , however obviously posting against the rules and guidelines) however I thought you have not crossed entirely over yet , as yet. ...
    If you continue to post your flaming observations about my personal posting on a forum I own shares in and which you do not, and are only here to bait, reported you will be. You are also very close to cross promotion of your stock on the wrong forum I will add. Reference your second last paragraph..
    The entire aim of this thread was to to a vis a vis comparison on our strategy which has been poor and complement your management in the art of the sell and the promotion of your assets on a dual bourse , it was not to dis your assets or your company or compare whos is bigger and better...., You came on here quite willing to flame and incite from your very first post..

If you wish to diss Melbana’s issues and strategy, feel free, you will see I actually agree with most of it , but if you post one more time with your clear intention to flame my personal posting styles , then I will have none of that.

Again you bought Melbanas shortfall’s up on our forum before I had any dig at your company’s assets on our forum.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Spitfire: 15/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $28.67K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1822498 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 272423 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.