MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Meso, I suspect you are a little Ancy ATM...as would I be if...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi Meso,
    I suspect you are a little Ancy ATM...as would I be if I held a position in your company with what may play out in the very near future.. the next Eagle Ford indeed...( I’m sorry , just cannot stop laughing at that comparison you gave vs the photo of the fella peering at the tiny pressure gauge on the tiny wellhead at the end of the pick up truck ) but hey if it comes off, hats off to you fella ...however, top hint... be prepared for disappointment....

Let’s park it here and reassess in a few weeks or so if we wish when news is known, either your company will be double it’s current SP and very well done to you if that is so , or it will be at or below Melbana SP.
    Maybe a better comparison can be made then to the powers of the fantastic PR vehicle which has been used by your bod..either to sell a winner or a loser..no matter , the way it was done was fantastic..
    Until then let’s park it up, you jog on over to your site and add your incite and opinions to the stock you have a postion in and which has a massive 2 weeks coming up. ... You know nothing here that most Melbana shareholders do not know already..
    Hopefully we can call a truce and we will close this thread down and discuss our own stocks for a while, where both will see newsflow, yours for sure and I think May as well. There’s going to be someone more happier than t’other though, of that I have no doubt..
    However to end, you have encamped here , I do not see Melbana holding non holders of your lot say anything about your stock on your own forum, no sir you are not only an agent provocateur and a flamer but also as a subtle Cross promoter.....
    I have yet to see any Melbana poster critique your company ( and sorry it is very worthy of it) the way you have done here on our own forum
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.