MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

Global Exposure comparison.., page-4

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi lostandfound ,
    The comparison company has a tight reservoir well that isn’t currently flowing HCs and that cant even be accessed for 4 months of the year. It has 5 times as many shares on issue and a market cap 15 x greater than Melbana.
    It is very much a one trick pony with acreage ( albeit lots) in remote frozen tundra in geology tight rock formations..
    As someone who’s seen a few wellheads and Xts, looking at actual said scale of comparison company wellhead and XT at their “ borehole ”( which btw is only ever used in the industry as a water Well ) just to advise it’s actually similar scale or smaller than Pukatea...and we have a partner there....So we actually do compare somewhat in your anology already, .....said company is also not exactly awash with cash reserves....
    You are very welcome to your opinion and it does add to healthy debate , however if 5 minutes of research has told you the said other company has a far better outlook than MAY and is actually entitled to be where it is with massive global investor satuaration ....your opinion....
    My post was an apples for apples comparison of 2 companies and the benefits of global market saturation on dual bourses and how active investor input really matters ...nothing else....
    And by the way I have made comparison twice....as I think it’s very relevant into what a dual listing brings.
    Last edited by Spitfire: 14/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.