FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Oldcastle APG in the U.S. had their masonry automation webinar...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Oldcastle APG in the U.S. had their masonry automation webinar last week. It was about 90 minutes long and Dan Mckrill from FBR was present online. It was good to hear more from Dan, he's a sharp guy and very well spoken. A few bits of really interesting info from Dan:

• HX110 confirmed to be heading to the U.S. sometime in 2023. Dan said that one problem they have to sort through is that the steering wheel on the current cab is on the right side and they are figuring out how to switch to cab with steering wheel on the left side for U.S. driving.
    • They are currently working on a solution for automated placement of brick ties by Hadrian
    • Every time the adhesive is applied to a block at the laying head, a photograph is taken of each block so there will be a permanent digital photo record for every block, stored in the file for that build. So after the building is complete, if they need info about any section of wall, they can reference the exact location and block number and pull up a digital photo of that block w/ adhesive. (Talk about advancements in block laying, wow...)
    • HX110 confirmed to be capable of four story builds

Overall, Dan seemed really upbeat and confident. It was great to hear and I think 2023 is really shaping up. I'm in the U.S. and when the HX110 arrives here for demonstrations I'm definitely planning on flying down to see it in person. Very excited to see Hadrian arrive on our shores!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.