FBR 1.14% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Here we go again...now with a few million shares onboard, you...

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Here we go again...now with a few million shares onboard, you start wetting youself even more for being unable to grasp the bigger picture, and your unrealistic expectation of progress and SP movement.

Let me break it down for you:

Let's assume the test build is done - Why you are assuming it's done already??? it will be announced on SAT completion as a milestone to trigger payment)

and there building the 5 to 10 brick jobs for the pretend houses to trigger a contract. Why you claim these are pretend houses? This the most important demonstration builds on real sites to all major US builders, you think they are just pretend houses???!

If the share price remains under 5 cents, i can see a contract announcement triggering a 200% rise in the share price.
    I have no idea how did you manage to NOT lose money by your macro flip-floping over the years, you think after the demonstration will see SP still under 5c? It was 4.6 yesterday even before SAT!

But if they have not even started the test build yet, then FBR and the Americans are just taking the piss.
    For the most important phase of FBR's corporate history, you think they are all taking the piss now after shipping HX over after 2 months floating over the ocean, FBR, CRH, Liebherr, and all the major US builders? Hello????
    Last edited by Storm_chasor: Today, 09:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $104.6K 2.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154756 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 276371 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.