FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

In all honest, trolls are simply doing what trolls do, the FBR...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    In all honest, trolls are simply doing what trolls do, the FBR threads with minimal comms and shareholders mostly in the dark the majority of times, trolls will without doubt seek to capitalise and fill the void. We do not have tentative timeline of when SAT migt start, when the first of the 5 or 10 builds is meant to start, how long the engineering checks are expected to go on for, in short management are not committing to anythig! In the meantime we have invested our hard earned, different total committed and risk profile among the shareholders on here, as expected, and most understandably are sitting on the edge. The Pivacs are excellent engineers, planning, execution & strategy, they better start enlisting the help from others smart in these areas and empowering them. Being a Friday today, and I had convinced myself to expect at least an announcement on engineering checks completed, or SAT structure completed now awaiting engineer's assessment, or SAT done and dusted with,......I don't like my chances of getting that before close of trade this week. If no announcement comes through, I wont be surprised if this goes to 4 cents by close of trade today. By the way, just my thoughts, done with all my buying I have accumulated enough FBR, never sold a single share, in for the long ride........in short I am NOT trolling but calling it as it is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.