FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Global exposure, page-597

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Wow he almost took the words out of my mouth in my last few statements on these threads ! Come on people are you all getting the message yet ? Join the F*** ……dots . 4.6c for a world first AI bricklaying robot with a world first patented DST technology that can and will be transferred and adapted this technology into other new machines in the future after HX becomes mainstream. This is not Sam , Icon , Prefab or anything like it , HX is unique and in a class of its own nothing like it on the planet and years ahead of any competitors that’s if you can even call them competitors ! the only machine on the planet about to disrupt an entire existing industry that has been unchanged for hundreds of years an industry that people do not want to labour in these days an industry that has the most shortage of trades , HX will also disrupt other industries that are nothing to do with bricklaying such as timber construction as people will opt for a faster , better, cheaper alternative . Big Block manufacturers need this machine to survive into the future they know it FBR know it and anyone with half a brain knows it . Once the American people see this the World will see it , we’ve already seen the news reaching every country on earth and this is just because HX has landed , With the right exposure, the right builders , the right investors seeing this live , we could just possibly have an afterpay hike ! These are just my excitable thoughts after reading and studying every article every piece of information I can get my hands on going over and over FBR’s webpage and reading peoples thoughts , talking to builders, trades , this pod cast is telling us something , can everyone see what I’m seeing? Could this be one of those life changing stocks that everyone is searching for ? 4.6 c time is ticking when this goes off it’ll go off like a fire cracker Imo . NFA DYOR.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6340/6340485-a32b0dd3423581cce88c07f3392f430d.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6340/6340488-587a8449e5120c01c4f7d223af269fd6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.